Attorney David Volman
In 1987, I joined the law firm of Kleban & Samor in Southport, Connecticut as an associate. In 1989, I joined the law firm of Yudkin & Young in Shelton, Connecticut as an associate. Shortly thereafter, I became a partner in the law firm of Yudkin, Young & Volman. In February 1994, I opened my own law practice.
I have experience in the following government loan programs: FHA, VA, CHFA and DOH.
I am licensed with the Chicago Title Insurance Co.
- 3/23/07, Connecticut Post – “Dodd targets subprime lenders”
David Volman was quoted in this article by Peter Urban.
- 3/18/07, The New York Times – “A Surge in Foreclosure Filings”
David Volman was quoted in this article by Lisa Prevost.
- 10/28/06, Connecticut Post – “Suggestive Photos Lead to Negligence Claims”
David Volman was quoted in this article by Tony Spinelli.
- 9/21/95, Connecticut Post – Valley Means Business “Lawyer Never had any Doubts About Career”
David Volman was quoted in this article by Brian A. Pounds.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody & Support
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Business Law
- Connecticut, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Tax Court
Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. cum laude – 1987
University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Book Award – Criminal Law
- Honors: Moot Court Finalist
- Honors: Merit Scholarship
- Honors: Law Review Candidate
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- B.A.magna cum laude – 1984
- Honors: Commonwealth Scholar
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: University Honors Program
- Honors: Political Science Honors Program
- Honors: National Political Science Honor Society
- Major: Political Science/Legal Studies
David G. Volman, Attorney at Law, L.L.C.>
45 Huntington Plaza