Criminal defense attorneys specialize in the defense of companies and individuals who may be charged with any kind of criminal activity. The Connecticut Criminal defense lawyer at the office of David G. Volman, Attorney at Law, L.L.C. in Shelton, CT has helped hundreds of people with trouble, just like you. Our attorney is experienced in defending people accused of crimes. Whether you are facing a DUI charge in Connecticut or a murder charge, you can count on our Connecticut Criminal defense lawyer for assistance. Call us at (203) 989-0981 to speak with our Shelton, CT Criminal defense attorney for a Free Consultation.
- An Overview Of Criminal Defense
- The Most Common Types Of Cases We Handle
- Should Anyone Plead Guilty?
- What Is The Arrest Process?
- Common Client Mistakes That Hurt a Case
- What Should A Client Bring To The Initial Consultation?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (203) 989-0981