- How Is A DWI Defined In Connecticut?
- Can Someone Just Plead Guilty And Get It Over With?
- What Might Enhance Or Aggravate A DWI Charge In Connecticut?
- Is A Drug DWI Harder To Defend Than An Alcohol DWI?
- What Sets Your Firm Apart In Handling DWI Cases In Connecticut?
Defending a DUI/DWI charge in Connecticut is of utmost importance to protect your rights. If you have been charged with a DUI/DWI in Shelton, CT, contact a DUI defense attorney. The charge could have been due to drunk driving or refusing to take a blood test when requested by the investigating officer. A DUI charge in Shelton, Connecticut, can carry harsh penalties, including jail time, heavy files, court fees, license suspension fee, vehicle forfeiture, and installation of an ignition interlock device. Whatever the case, and whatever your BAC level at the time of arrest, be sure to contact a Connecticut DWI/DUI defense lawyer by calling (203) 989-0981 for a Free Consultation. Our Shelton, CT DWI/DUI defense attorney will review the case in detail with you and come up with a strong DUI defense strategy.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (203) 989-0981